I'm seeing life increasingly through a lens of my contribution toward goodness, life, and grace and then my efforts that take away from these things. I'm only one life, just like any of us. And I want my life to be given toward positive contributions of the whole. That's the way of Jesus of Nazareth, whom I'm patterning my life after. So it seems to me that being a citizen of the whole is a choice that you can't assume. And it's the path I've chosen to follow.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Images of 2007

Celebrating Easter
















David in a humorous stage adaption of Cyrano de Bergerac, called Sir Nose, the Burger Rat.







Marcia and Conor making birdfeeders to place around the yard. The recipe calls for pinecones coated with peanut butter and dipped in bird seeds. Tie a string to it and hang it from a tree. They were big hits with several species for weeks! Give it a try.





Conor and Hannah helping in the kitchen








A walk in the park. Golden Gate park is a gem we enjoy often.






When the sun is out we like to hit the beach!








Playing the part with Marcia's family in Virginia





This guy was pretty intimidating as he came licking our car windows at the drive-thru safari.






Jillian making a new friend






The Safari Park in Virginia was a big hit






"Slugger" Lantow in action. He plays for his school team - the Aptos Tigers








Marcia and Kellie at our N-Hance company picnic






Jillian really likes riding her bike.








"Look at me. I can ride a bike!"








Thanksgiving Day with Dave's family and our friends Tim and Jen (Tim took the picture). After eating, we burned some calories with a hike on Mt. Davidson, the highest peak of San Francisco.




Jillian's 8th Birthday. Dec. 6






Brownies having a little fun.






On the beach in Monterey.
















Christmas Time is here.

1 comment:

Chris & Katie said...

It's really good to see you guys...digitally at least. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lives with us.